Insulated Cable Connector Block for 2-Wires and In-Line Splicers/Reducers, 600V, Connections: Opposite Sides, Number of Ports: 2, Wire Range: 6 AWG - 4 AWG, UV Rated, Abrasion and Chemical Resistant. Dual Rated for use with Copper and/or Aluminum Conductors in Direct Burial and Submersible Applications.
|Type:||Connector Block, Insulated, UV Rated, Abrasion Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Direct Burial, Submersible|
- Category: Connectors, Crimps, Termination > Distribution & Terminal Blocks > Connector Blocks - Insulated > 2-Wire & In-Line Splicers/Reducers
- Products related to ISW-4 6 AWG to 4 AWG Insulated Cable Connector or visit the NSI Tork site.
- For help with 6 AWG to 4 AWG Insulated Cable Connector from NSI Tork, call Platt at 800-257-5288 from 4a - 8p (pst) 7 days.
- Click "Add to Cart" to buy NSI Tork ISW-4 6 AWG to 4 AWG Insulated Cable Connector.
- Also known as: 662381789259, NSIISW4, NSI Tork, ISW-4, 2-Wire & In-Line Splicers/Reducers, Connector Blocks - Insulated, Distribution & Terminal Blocks, Connectors, Crimps, Termination, Polaris blue inline, Tork, Polaris
- Equivalent to: